Alone... but not lonely :-)

Can't remember where i've read this.. but, it does make me smile wide...

"... ALONE... BUT NOT LONELY..."

For some reason, i wish i can SCREAM it out loud to those that still think that i'm alone and lonely.... for i'm very much not sooo at alll by any means LONELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I am blessed with 3 children, who have the mentality of an adult.. And sometimes, they are more adult than i am... Thank GOD for that.. and the fact that they are always there for me.. and most of the time understands that their mom is struggling hard for their life..

Being single again wasn't so bad after all. I have so many that "care" very much of me.. :-P ... Even i have to admit very much that most of the time, i hate the attention given. Sometimes it does make me feel good (self esteem wise...) to know that "I still got IT" (what ever IT that is!!! ha ha..)

And the best thing is, I do not have to answer to anyone else for whatever decisions nor everyother stuffs i am doing or thinking of doing...

Except.... to my children that is :-(

Ulasan