Personal Journal of Payarumput21(1970, june 26)


Date : 27-01-08 (Sunday)
I was on my way back from MC D with kids today when I’ve heard this song on the radio… It has been ages since I last hear or sing to the tune of the song… hey… guess what???…


I Don't Like To Sleep Alone

Composer: Paul Anka music.yeucahat.com © 2006-2008


I don't like to sleep alone
Stay with me, don't go
Talk with me for just while
So much of you to get to know
Reaching out, touching you
Leaving all the worries all behind
Loving you, the way I do
My mouth on yours and yours on mine
Marry me or let me live with you
Nothing's wrong when love is right
Like the man said his song
Help me make it through the night
Lonelyness, can get you down
When you get to thinking no one care
Lean on me and I'll lean on you
Together we will see it through
Oh I don't like to sleep alone
Sad to think some folks do
No I don't like to sleep alone
No one does, do you?
No I don't like to sleep alone
No one does, do you?


Ulasan