Kadota


Q:. Why are you sad today?
A:. I am sad everyday.. I just don't have the energy to hide it today..


A close friend once asked.. how'd I managed to look upbeat all the time.. even when my head.. my feelings.. me myself.. was so messed up inside..
The thing I hate so much to admit when questions like this being posted is..
that I AM SUCH A GREAT PRETENDER..
hahahaaa.. 

Okay.. joke aside..
The saying said..
Everything you're feeling is just in the head.. 
If you can stay +ve in every -ve situation.. 
you'll win.. 

Knowing that there are so many things that beyond your control is important..
And knowing that it is useless to still try to control it.. 
Is power.. 
I am nowhere near strong..
But..
I trust Allah..
Completely..

If what is ahead scares you..
And what is behind hurts you..
Then..
Just look above..
Allah..
As long as you ask Him..
He will help you..
He will..
❤️


And word of the day today is..

KADOTA / Finnish
(v.) 
To disappear, to vanish, to be lost or go missing..

N.Abdullah
@1401hrs, 211222
#Mr.Moon & Mrs.Sun

Ulasan