Run To Allah..

My last run/walk was last year..
December 03, 2022..

Went to Ipoh in December 2022..
Tak taulah nak cerita macam mana.. but while in Ipoh.. I fell and hurt my knee.. both knees..
Takdelah teruk.. 
But that somehow had restricted my movements..
And sampai harini.. 
Walau dah sebulan lebih.. I can't still duduk bersila.. or senang cakap.. Tak boleh nak lipat kaki lahhh..

And today.. 
Walau fifteen days terlambat.. still..
Marks my Day 1 of 2023.. 
And just as I am approaching the 3rd kilometers.. 
Eh.. battery jam habis pulak.. 
So.. assuming my daily 3km completed.. 
😂
Someday..
We'll forget the hurt..
The reason we cried..
And who caused us pain..
Someday.. 
InsyaAllah..
Someday.. 

Meanwhile.. 
Just so you know...
It is just a kind of nothing..
That always mean everything..
😕

N.Abdullah,
@ 1430hrs, 18012023

#Mr.Moon & Mrs.Sun



Ulasan