The Wolf, The Elephant & The Cat - Assalamualaikum Adik Baby ❤️

Been a while.. hasn't it?
Since I last bukak my blog & write about something..


Alhamdulillah.. 
Allahurobbi..
Allahurobbuna..
Tanggal 02/03/2023.. 
Welcoming our 10th members of the family..
Assalamualaikum Safeya Atheerah.. or at least itulah nama yang disebut setakat ni.. 

Tok Mami is indeed super happy..
Not even words can equalise the feeling I have inside.. 
Tahniah Kakak Sara, Abang Mamad & Cham2..
Selamat berpantang.. 

Tok Mami cuma sempat jumpa dia sekejap saja.. 
But..
The amount of your photos in my mobile gallery.. hahaaaa.. kemain la banyaknya..
😅

And..
I think of you.. 
My chaotic mind thinks about you..
My heart.. thinks of you..
And..
It feels scary..
To realize..
How well a person can pretend..
That everything is ok..
When it's not..

I love you.. your whole life..
And I miss you.. for the rest of mine..
Just so you know..
❤️

N.Abdullah
@1801hrs, 09032023

#Mr.Moon&Mrs.Sun





Ulasan